When a company published Pakistani map without Kashmir, this is how Pakistanis reacted
The same happened when an internet service provider company published an advertisement on facebook carrying a map of Pakistan without Kashmir.
The post triggered anger among Pakistani users who demanded the company to first publish complete map of Pakistan and then start doing business here. Many users announced to boycott the services being provided by the company until it places complete of Pakistan with Kashmir shown as its part.
"I am not even going to like your page until you publish correct map of Pakistan," said a user who maintains his identity as Tanvir S. Ansari on facebook.
Earlier this year an alike reaction was noted when a news channel Geo News displayed a map of Pakistan with out Kashmir in one of its prime time show. However the news channel tendered an unconditional apology after realising its mistake, promising that correct Pakistani map would be used in future.
But in this case, despite all the reaction from Pakistanis YahClick, which provides internet and broadband services in over 28 countries worldwide, has not replaced the map of Pakistan so far.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020