NEPRA approves Rs 2.88 cut in per unit electricity price
According to a statement the price reduction has been announced in the wake of fuel adjustment price for September 2015. Due to decreased prices of furnace oil the cheaper electricity was produced however the customers were charged at the same rate this September, officials said.
The electricity supplying companies collected an extra amount of Rs 2500 billion which will returned to users in January 2016.
The price reduction will be applicable on customers who used 300 or more units of electricity in September this year.
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch – Umair Jaswal drops new song 'Bewafa'06:42 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022