NEPRA approves Rs 2.88 cut in per unit electricity price
According to a statement the price reduction has been announced in the wake of fuel adjustment price for September 2015. Due to decreased prices of furnace oil the cheaper electricity was produced however the customers were charged at the same rate this September, officials said.
The electricity supplying companies collected an extra amount of Rs 2500 billion which will returned to users in January 2016.
The price reduction will be applicable on customers who used 300 or more units of electricity in September this year.
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022