Aamir Liaquat announces to leave MQM
Meanwhile, MQM leader Farooq Sattar has announced that he will be assuming control of the party leadership.
He said MQM has also distanced itself from anti-Pakistan statements made from party offices in London.
While addressing a live press conference, Sattar announced that future decisions will be made by the MQM Rabita Committee in Pakistan.
On Monday, hundreds of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) attacked the offices of different TV channels in Karachi, after MQM chief Altaf Hussain asked them to protest against the censorship of his speeches in the media. One person was killed and several others were left seriously injured, as a result.
- Lease dispute: Malaysian court releases PIA grounded plane03:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bride-to-be Bakhtawar lives her ‘Mehndi-Laga-Ke-Rakhna’ moment ...03:05 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani flag hoisted in Srinagar on Indian Republic Day02:27 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- BZU and Peshawar university agrees to conduct online exams as student ...01:41 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- 'Jaanay Iss Dil' – Hadiqa Kiani's first Qawwali wins hearts06:28 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021