PFA to organise competition to promote cleanliness and food hygiene
Series of competitions across Punjab will be held by PFA wherein the winners of the competition will be awarded Rs 50 thousand and a certificate.
Director General PFA, Noor ul Amin Mengal said that the organisation believes in promoting awareness about food adulteration, hygiene of edibles and cleanliness through such healthy competitions and does not prioritise imposing heavy fines and awarding imprisonments.
Mengal further assured that the PFA will make it certain that food in the province is safe from adulteration and standards of edibles are maintained.
"Those who follow the rules will be rewarded for it, and those who violate the rules will be penalised," Mengal said, adding his first priority will be promoting awareness about food.
- Pakistan, China agree on early launch of much-awaited ML-1 project08:26 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan tests Turkish-made Bayraktar TB2 drone in latest air exercise07:49 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- ‘Another dark day in Pakistan’s history,’ PTI reacts to Maryam ...06:13 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- 'Gangster Paradise' rapper Coolio dies at 5905:21 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Hareem Farooq’s new sizzling photos set internet on fire05:00 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022