Road to Black Friday on Daraz gets exciting with app pre-sale
This year again Black Friday is back on Daraz, shoppers are all set for the biggest sale event of the year on November 25.
To make the road to Black Friday a lot more exciting, Daraz has announced an app pre-sale starting November 22. Customers who have downloaded the Daraz Online Shopping app on their smartphones, are getting early access to some of the incredible deals set out for this shopping frenzy. These discounts are only available to the app subscribers and cannot be availed on the website. The Daraz app is currently trending on the app store and that is a clear indication of how customers can’t wait to get a bang for the buck.
Not everything is on sale during the app pre-sale, select brands from select categories are going on discount – with different categories set out for each day in the lead up to Black Friday:
November 22 – Day 1: Beauty; Home & Living; Baby & Toys (Up to 60% off)
November 23 – Day 2: Men’s and Women’s Fashion (Up to 80% off)
November 24 – Day 2: Sports & Fitness; Computing & Mobile Accessories (Up to 40% off)
November 25 – Black Friday: Up to 80% off on 150,000 products including mobile phones, TVs, gaming consoles, clothes, shoes, makeup, appliances, sports and fitness, computing and more.
Some of the top deals set out for Day 1 of the app pre-sale are 40% discount on Phillips, up to 50% off on Makeup Revolution, up to 30% off on NYX, 10% off on MAC and some really exciting bundles from L’Oréal Paris and Garnier.
All payment options are available on the app. In addition to great discounts from brands, customers can avail an additional up to 20% off if they transact with Easypay or one of the bank partners; MCB, Meezan Bank or JS Bank.
“The Daraz team is working hard to bring the biggest Black Friday Pakistan has ever seen and is geared up to deliver amazing customer experiences so mark your calendars for November 25 and download the Daraz app today to get early access to the exciting Zong Black Friday deals," said Co-CEO, Daraz Group, Dr Jonathan Doerr.
As the pioneers of ecommerce and Black Friday in Pakistan, Daraz vows to deliver superior customer experience, with a variety of safe and secure payment options, a bigger assortment of brands, scaleable logistics and special customer care. More exciting news comes on the logistic end - Leopard Courier Service is a strategic logistic partner for Black Friday this year ensuring the fastest possible delivery times.
Black Friday is all about unimaginable discounts, special offers and massive deals across all retail verticals for customers all over Pakistan, who can shop online conveniently from the comfort of their homes. Daraz focuses on customer satisfaction and great shopping experiences and Daraz Black Friday 2016 will be all about unbelievable discounts on the widest assortment of genuine products and super-fast shipping!
- Ace Junior League inaugural match tees off today04:26 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- ‘Khalistan-Pakistan Zindabad’ slogans in Aam Admi Party ...04:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan issues fresh travel advisory for domestic, international ...03:22 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...03:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s vibrant Mehandi, Sangeet ...11:28 AM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Did Feroze Khan refuse to pay Rs200,000 child support to ex-wife?11:05 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji set to release her autobiography04:48 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022