FBR recommends to include Ayyan Ali's name in ECL
A letter has been sent to Federal Interior Ministry in this regard however Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan will take a final decision upon FBR's recommendation.
The supermodel is facing charges of money laundering and tax evasion since she was arrested carrying US dollar 500,000 at Benazir International Airport in Rawalpindi in March this year.
The Airport Security Force (ASF) and Customs Department had lodged a case in against her in Customs Court however she was granted a bail by Lahore High Court (LHC) later on.
Ayyan Ali still remains to be indicted in the case.
Customs Court judge Rana Aftab Ahmed is scheduled to take up the case on September 28.
- Saudi Arabia opens first drive-in cinema in Riyadh10:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 13 runs in women’s 2nd ODI10:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Infinix unveils latest Hot 10 play at PKR 16,99910:10 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Russian-Pakistani invents ‘Covid cure’ – Who is this scientist ...09:40 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot in private and ...09:23 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood’s wedding – Mehfil-e-Milad held at Bilawal House05:07 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021