Shireen Mazari condemns 'sectarian violence' in Faisalabad
Before rushing to tweet in response to social media commentators ensured Punjab govt would take action against all the guilty. PM Khan and the govt are categorical about protecting all citizens and acting against all law breakers. https://t.co/AspFDLxwrA— Shireen Mazari (@ShireenMazari1) August 24, 2018
Earlier, on Friday there was a brawl leading to arm clash erupted over a cock-fighting among two groups. The group of boys belonged to Sunni and Ahmedi sects. Both groups resorted to aerial firing resulting in forearm injuries to two Ahmedis, and four Sunni Muslims and minor baton/brick injuries to four others.
However, DSP Khurialawa Circle and SHO Bluchni reached there upon receipt of information and tried to control the situation and took legal action and other preventive measures.
- Shahrukh Khan’s wife, son trolled over ‘running away from ...07:56 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- A Star-studded Launch of the realme 8 Series Awaits with a ...06:59 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Amna Mufti opens up about her meeting with PM Imran Khan01:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani ACCA topper Zara Dar pens a heartwarming note about parents04:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021