#BoycottMcDonalds trends on Twitter after post on 'Halal' food
Responding to a concern Twitter user, McDonald had tweeted that "Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's India. We truly appreciate this opportunity to respond to your comments. The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP certified".
"All our restaurants have HALAL certificates. You can ask the respective restaurant Managers to show you the certificate for your satisfaction and confirmation," it said.
Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's India. We truly appreciate this opportunity to respond to your comments.— McDonald's India (@mcdonaldsindia) August 22, 2019
The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP certified. (1/2)
We do not eat halal mark food.... thanks for letting us know, you guys force we hindus to eat halal mark foods.... Now, we hindus will not have any food in your chain.... #boycottmcdonalds @chitrapadhi @SulagnaDash6 @Himansh72125945 @jyotsnadevi33— Biraja Nath #SavarkarFollower (@birajanath) August 23, 2019
So you purchase meat only by Muslim suppliers and businesses?? Why this hate for Hindus and sikhs?— Amit (@Silent_Budhha) August 23, 2019
In #Halal the slaughter of animal is done in #Islamic ritual by reciting tasmiya or shahada in the name of #Allah. Also the animal suffer excruciating pain in the process.— 🇮🇳 Bharat ye rehna chahiye 🇮🇳 (@iamniteshnaik) August 22, 2019
Why should Hindus forming 88% of your customers base consume such meat?@SouleFacts#BoycottMcDonalds
Why eat animals in the first place? Is our digestive system made compatible enough to consume flesh? Do human values allow to inflict suffering on other beings to quench our hunger? Certainly, the answer to this isn't Darwin's Theory.— phirekbaarModisarkar (@kalyansubbu) August 23, 2019
Hindus will not eat halal ...#BoycottMcDonalds— Mr.🅰️🅱️🇮🇳🇮🇳 (@Hindu_hu_) August 24, 2019
Have something to add in the story? Comment below.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019