#BoycottMcDonalds trends on Twitter after post on 'Halal' food
Responding to a concern Twitter user, McDonald had tweeted that "Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's India. We truly appreciate this opportunity to respond to your comments. The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP certified".
"All our restaurants have HALAL certificates. You can ask the respective restaurant Managers to show you the certificate for your satisfaction and confirmation," it said.
Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's India. We truly appreciate this opportunity to respond to your comments.— McDonald's India (@mcdonaldsindia) August 22, 2019
The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP certified. (1/2)
We do not eat halal mark food.... thanks for letting us know, you guys force we hindus to eat halal mark foods.... Now, we hindus will not have any food in your chain.... #boycottmcdonalds @chitrapadhi @SulagnaDash6 @Himansh72125945 @jyotsnadevi33— Biraja Nath #SavarkarFollower (@birajanath) August 23, 2019
So you purchase meat only by Muslim suppliers and businesses?? Why this hate for Hindus and sikhs?— Amit (@Silent_Budhha) August 23, 2019
In #Halal the slaughter of animal is done in #Islamic ritual by reciting tasmiya or shahada in the name of #Allah. Also the animal suffer excruciating pain in the process.— 🇮🇳 Bharat ye rehna chahiye 卐 (@iamniteshnaik) August 22, 2019
Why should Hindus forming 88% of your customers base consume such meat?@SouleFacts#BoycottMcDonalds
Why eat animals in the first place? Is our digestive system made compatible enough to consume flesh? Do human values allow to inflict suffering on other beings to quench our hunger? Certainly, the answer to this isn't Darwin's Theory.— phirekbaarModisarkar (@kalyansubbu) August 23, 2019
Hindus will not eat halal ...#BoycottMcDonalds— Mr.🅰️🅱️🇮🇳🇮🇳 (@Hindu_hu_) August 24, 2019
Have something to add in the story? Comment below.
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- LNG for Pakistan: Islamabad to host int'l conference on 31st05:01 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019