Dhoop Ki Deewar: Ahad Raza, Sajal Aly Join hands on cross border web series
KARACHI - Real-life couple Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly us set to reunite on-screen in new TV series Dhoop Ki Deewar.
The upcoming show has been penned by playwright Umera Ahmed, inspired by the ongoing tensions between India and Pakistan, based in the backdrop of the Kashmir and Pulwama attacks as reported by a English daily 'The News'.
Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly are now engaged 11:42 PM | 6 Jun, 2019
LAHORE- Congratulations are in order for Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly as the couple has just announced their engagement. ...
The show is produced and directed by Haseeb Hassan, known for popular serials like Nanhi and Mann Mayal, as well as the Pakistani film Parwaaz Hai Junoon.
Along Ahad and Sajal we will also see Samiya Mumtaz, Zaib Rehma, Manzar Sehbai, Samina Ahmed and Savera Nadeem form a part of the supporting cast.
It is also reported that Pakistani actors will portray Indian characters due to the ban currently in place on both sides. Dhoop Ki Deewar follows the story of two teenagers whose lives change forever overnight.
#GoraPakistan: Sajal Aly trolled for endorsing ... 05:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2019
LAHORE- The obsession with fairness is widespread across South Asia, an unfavourable remnant of our colonial past. ...
Ateeq Siyal, who happens to be Executive Producer of Dhoop Ki Deewar, shared his vision and trust in creative potential Pakistan holds and, therefore, he is hopeful that we will soon be making our mark on international platforms if we invest our efforts and resources in right people and direction.
The show is also expected to stream exclusively online on various international platforms, possibly including Netflix.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020