Pakistan's foreign minister Qureshi postpones Japan visit
According to media reports, the foreign minister was scheduled to leave for Japan official visit early in the morning today (Sunday).
FM Qureshi was planned to undertake a four-day of Japan from February 24 to 27, during which he was scheduled to hold important discussions/meetings with various Japanese dignitaries including Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Foreign Minister Taro Kono.
The new schedule of the foreign minister’s visit to Japan would be announced soon.
It was expected that the visit would provide an opportunity to both sides to discuss bilateral relations in detail as well as issues of regional and global importance.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020