Bus accident kills 21 in China
According to the Radio Pakistan, the accident occurred due to brake failure at the largest silver mine in the north part of the country.
The accident happened when a bus carrying 50 miners to the underground operation crashed into the side of the tunnel.
The injured have been hospitalised. The Ministry of Emergency Management has sent a working team to guide and assist rescue and investigation at the site while the investigation was underway.
China is the world's third-largest producer of silver, producing around 2,500 tons of the metal in 2017, a little more than twice what the US produces.
- PMD reveals date for Eidul Fitr in Pakistan03:14 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Serial rapist who assaulted 20 victims including a lady cop held in ...02:59 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Governor Sindh visits K-Electric’s BQPS-iii power plant, reviews ...02:20 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Top gangster Gogi Butt arrested in Lahore02:11 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Eshal Fayyaz gets candid about her marriage rumours with ...01:47 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Deepika Padukone, family test positive as India’s coronavirus surge ...10:54 AM | 5 May, 2021