Pakistan, Iran will have to face terrorism issue jointly: Mehdi
The Iranian Ambassador said it is need of the hour that all the Muslim states forge unity to face the challenges.
Earlier, a suicide terror attack on a bus of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps near Zahidan killed at least 27 people.
A suicide bomber driving a vehicle laden with explosives attacked a bus transporting members of elite Revolutionary Guards on the road between the southeastern cities of Zahedan and Khash.
Pakistan Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal in a tweet message expressed deep sorrow over the loss of precious lives in the attack.
Shocked and grieved to hear about the suicide attack on IRGC bus near Zahidan today, in which many lives were lost. Deepest sympathies with the families of those who have suffered in this heinous attack of terror. Pakistan condemns in the strongest terms all acts of terror.— Spokesperson 🇵🇰 MoFA (@ForeignOfficePk) February 13, 2019
The Spokesman also reiterated that Pakistan condemns in the strongest terms all acts of terror.
He expressed sympathies with the bereaved families who have suffered in this heinous attack of terror.
- 1.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccine to reach Pakistan tomorrow03:46 PM | 15 May, 2021
- China becomes second nation to land rover on Mars amid space race02:50 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Lockdown in Punjab likely to extend till May 24: reports02:10 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021