Mother, daughter gang-raped by 10 men at gunpoint in Muzaffargarh: police
According to the victims, the suspects physically tortured them when they offered resistance, and stole money and other valuables from the house, police said.
The complainant said, "ten people including Amir, Khizer, Asif, Kamran, Bilal and Imran sexually abused me and my daughter in front of my aged parents."
A spokesperson for the police said that the culprits are close relatives of the victims.
A first information report (FIR) of the incident was lodged at Shah Jamal police station on the victim’s application. However, all suspects were still at large.
A sharp increase has been witnessed in reporting of such incidents ever since the brutal rape and murder of eight-year-old Zainab in Kasur shook the collective conscience of the nation earlier this month.
A similar incident was reported from Kyber-Pakhtunkhwa’s Mardan district, where a minor girl, Aasma was subjected to the same brutality. She went missing on January 13 from the Gujjar Garhi area and was found dead the next day.
- Pakistani forces kill four TTP militants in KP operation09:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 10 December 202208:24 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- ILT20: 24 UAE players announced for the inaugural edition01:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan Women's football team camp begins in Lahore01:20 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ranbir Kapoor hopes to work with Pakistani artists in future11:30 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022