Pakistan supports Afghan reconciliation process: Fatemi
While talking to the Director General Southeast and South West Asian Affairs Department of Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs Kazuya Nashida and Deputy Special Representative of Japan for Afghanistan and Pakistan Katsuhiko Takahashi in Islamabad.
Tariq Fatemi reiterated that peace in Afghanistan is vital for peace and stability of the entire region. He underscored that Pakistan regarded Japan as an important friend and development partner and the two countries enjoyed excellent cooperation in diverse fields.
He highlighted the Prime Minister’s policy of peaceful neighborhood and non-interference in the region. He reiterated Pakistan’s desire to build a constructive and trust-based relationship with all its neighbours.
The two Japanese Envoys stressed that Japan attached great importance to its relations with Pakistan and would continue to explore ways to further strengthen the existing bilateral ties between the two sides.
They also appreciated Pakistan’s role in promoting peace and stability in the region, in line with its policy for a peaceful neighbourhood.
- Missing instructor pilot’s body recovered from Balochistan03:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- BANvPAK: Rain frustrates Shaheens and Tigers as Day 2 of second Test ...03:28 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Take a look inside Fawad Khan’ star-studded birthday bash in Dubai01:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021