“Shaan-e-Pakistan“ concludes with a fashion extravaganza bringing together Indian and Pakistani designers on one platform in Lahore
Day 3 featured a celebratory fashion showcase of 18 designers from across the fashion tiers of Pakistan, India and Bangladesh including Ahmed Bilal, Aisha Imran, Barae Khanom, Bibi Russell, Braahtii by Huma Nassr, Cara Collection, Jyoti SachdevIyer, Rung Ja, Salman Haye, Waseem Noor, Republic Women's Wear, Hammad ur Rehman, Studio by AV, Style D'Elegance, Elisha Wadhwani, FIA, Zubia Motiwalaand Asifa and Nabeel. One of the Bollywoods iconic Actress ZeenatAman graced the ramp as a showstopper for Braahtii by Huma Nassr, Pakistani film actress Resham walked the ramp for Ahmed Bilal and TV actress Fiza Ali opened the show for Waseem Noor with her debut song at the fashion showcase.
An initiative by HumaNassr of Braahtii, Shaan-e-Pakistan serves as a platform for Indian and Pakistani fashion and lifestyle talent to showcase their craft on a unified stage as a means to create further awareness of the cultural prowess of the Subcontinent and to strengthen the bond between the two countries.
Shaane-e-Pakistan has dedicated communications partners in Lotus Public Relations and Media Management from Pakistan and PR by Good Word and Anshu Khanna from India. “Shaan-e-Pakistan; Kya Dilli Kya Lahore” is powered by Braahtii with HUM Network/Hum Sitaray as official media partners, City FM89 as Radio Partners, Nabila and NGents as the official styling and makeup partners, Peek Freans Butter Puffas the Official Snack Partner, Marina Homes and Haier as escrow sponsors, Ready Guard Security Services (RGSS) as the platforms Security Partner, Digital Partners as Ebuzz Today, Event Management by Eleventh Experience, Backstage management by Production O21, choreography and direction by Prasad Bidapa Associates and Careem as the official transport partners.
We are sharing few pictures from the fashion showcase.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021