Telecom sector receives $ 21 mln FDI in first quarter
Information Technology sector fetched US $ 3.3 million FDI in July-September 2016 as compared to 0.2 million in the corresponding period of last fiscal year.
Statistics of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on Sunday showed overall communications sector comprising telecommunication, Information Technology and postal & courier services) registered US $ 24.2 million net FDI with US $ 40.9 million inflow and US $ 16.7 million outflows.
Telecommunication sector registered US $ 37.6 million inflow, US $ 16.6 million outflows and US $ 21 million net FDI during the period under review.
Net FDI in software development remained at the US $ 1.5 million during July-September.
- ‘Aik Thi Laila’: Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz take their relationship ...11:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:52 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:29 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Here’s all you need to know about release of Aamir Khan’s Laal ...07:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022