Pakistan hosts first-ever Turkish defence production exhibition
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Azam Khan Swati inaugurated the first Pak-Turk defence equipment exhibition titled, “5th Defence Port Turkey’ on Wednesday.
Pakistan is hosting the defence production exhibition of Turkish defence industry for the first time in history. The exhibition would continue for three days at Pak China Friendship Centre. The exhibition would be opened for the general public on Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
In the exhibition, 24 stalls each of defence equipment of Turkey and Pakistan were displayed. The equipment including ammunition, artillery, tanks, heavy-duty trucks, tanks and other equipment on display in the exhibition.
He said China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would not only prove a game-changer for the entire region but also set to provide investment opportunities to Turkish investors.
Turkish Ambassador in Pakistan Ihsan Mustafa Yurdakil said the ever-expanding Pak Turkish relations enjoying deep cultural, historical background.
He hoped that the relations between Pakistan and Turkey would flourish further. Turkey considers Pakistan its second home. The relations between the two countries would grow further with every passing day.
Secretary Defence Production Lt Gen (Retd) Dr Muhammad Zahid Latif also present on the occasion.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020