Fahad Ashraf joins Coca-Cola as GM for Pakistan and Afghanistan
LAHORE - The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, Pakistan Branch announced a new leadership appointment with Fahad Ashraf taking over as the new General Manager for Pakistan and Afghanistan region, effective October 2019, replacing Rizwan U. Khan, who retired from his current position after having served the Company for 20 years in different roles.
In this period, he succeeded in putting Pakistan on the global map as one of the critical markets for the future, growing the business as well as the organisation.
His successor, Fahad Ashraf joins the Company from Reckitt Benckiser where he spent most of his career in various local and global marketing roles in Pakistan, UAE, South Africa & CHQ in the UK, before taking on his recent assignment as Chief Executive and GM Health for Pakistan & Afghanistan region.
“Fahad Ashraf will play a critical role in ramping up the organisation and business in Pakistan and Afghanistan for the future,” stated Murat Ozgel, President, The Middle East & North Africa BU of The Coca-Cola Company.
Fahad holds an MBA in marketing from the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi, and will be moving with his family to Lahore to take up his new role.-PR
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020