Three jailed for 106 years for blackmailing Sargodha girls
LAHORE - Three men have been sentenced to a total of 106 years in prison for blackmailing a university student over her inappropriate videos in Punjab's Sargodha district.
A local court has given 48-year jail term to Azhar Bilal, 45-year to Adnan Javed and 13 years to Asif Raza in the case. It also imposed a fine of Rs1.2 million on the convicts.
The convicts were involved in getting extortion money from the students of the University of Sargodha by blackmailing them over the videos.
A case had been registered against them at Sajid Shaheed Police Station.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Asian Development Bank approves $1 billion budgetary support for ...10:45 AM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Two soldiers martyred, two terrorists killed in N Waziristan operation10:10 AM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran to distribute loan cheques under ‘Kamyab Jawan’ ...09:10 AM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Reports of borrowing $10.4 billion during PM Imran's innings ...10:56 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Emma Stone is engaged to Dave McCary06:13 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton sends thank you note to Pakistani designer Maheen Khan05:20 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- UK based publication names Ali Zafar, Bilal Ashraf in ‘sexiest ...02:03 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019