Iqra Aziz refused to endorse a whitening cream and we couldn't be more proud of her
In a heartwarming post on Instagram, her fiance, Yasir Hussain lauded the actor and said, “I love you even more for what you did yesterday.”
“Yeh baat aap sab ko batana is liye zaroori hai kyon k yeh aik behtareen kaam hai . Kal iqra ne aik (whitening cream) ka advertisement karny se mana kar dia jo society mai complex phelany k Bohot sary paisy bhi offer kar rahy thy . Juratmandana aur sahi Qadam uthaya aap ne," he said.
Iqra also commented under her bae's appreciation post, saying, "Thank you. What is wrong, is wrong."
At a time when Pakistan is battling colourism and gora complex, Iqra has set an example for fellow celebs who endorse fairness creams. Kudos to the Ranjha Ranjha Kardi starlet for her decision!
In the past Sajal Aly, Mawra Hocane and others have garnered immense criticism for being featured in fairness cream ads.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Zameen.com signs on as sales and marketing partner for T Square in ...07:25 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- 'Disappointed' – Team Pakistan react after New Zealand's ...06:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Argentina plans to buy Pakistan's JF-17 Thunder fighter jets06:32 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- England to decide on planned Pakistan trips in next 24-48 hours after ...05:50 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021