Indian claims of alleged terror camps pretext for a false flag operation: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Director General of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Tuesday has termed Indian military commanders’ statements particularly about AJ&K as ‘irresponsible’ and said that such statements are an expression of their frustration due to their failure to handle the situation in IOJ&K.
In a tweet, DG ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor stated that the statements are attempts to divert world’s attention from Indian state terrorism and siege of IOJ&K.
Accusations of infiltration/presence of alleged terrorists camps are pretext for a false flag operation/misadventure which if tried shall have serious consequences for regional peace.Pak Armed Forces are fully prepared to respond to any aggression/misadventure regardless of cost.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) September 24, 2019
Accusations of infiltration/presence of alleged terrorists camps are pretext for a false flag operation/misadventure which if tried shall have serious consequences for regional peace, ISPR added.
Earlier today, Pakistan Foreign Office has strongly rejected the baseless statement of the Indian Army Chief alleging “reactivation of terror camp” in Balakot .
Responding to a media question about the statement of the Indian Army Chief, the Foreign Office spokesperson rebutted it as completely baseless.
Pakistan refutes Indian army chief’s baseless ... 10:05 AM | 24 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan strongly has strongly rejected the baseless statement of the Indian Army Chief alleging ...
The spokesperson emphasized that the Indian allegations of infiltration from Pakistan reflect a desperate attempt to divert international attention from the humanitarian nightmare in occupied Kashmir being perpetrated by Indian occupation forces.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019