Indian claims of alleged terror camps pretext for a false flag operation: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Director General of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Tuesday has termed Indian military commanders’ statements particularly about AJ&K as ‘irresponsible’ and said that such statements are an expression of their frustration due to their failure to handle the situation in IOJ&K.
In a tweet, DG ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor stated that the statements are attempts to divert world’s attention from Indian state terrorism and siege of IOJ&K.
Accusations of infiltration/presence of alleged terrorists camps are pretext for a false flag operation/misadventure which if tried shall have serious consequences for regional peace.Pak Armed Forces are fully prepared to respond to any aggression/misadventure regardless of cost.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) September 24, 2019
Accusations of infiltration/presence of alleged terrorists camps are pretext for a false flag operation/misadventure which if tried shall have serious consequences for regional peace, ISPR added.
Earlier today, Pakistan Foreign Office has strongly rejected the baseless statement of the Indian Army Chief alleging “reactivation of terror camp” in Balakot.
Responding to a media question about the statement of the Indian Army Chief, the Foreign Office spokesperson rebutted it as completely baseless.
Pakistan refutes Indian army chief’s baseless ... 10:05 AM | 24 Sep, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan strongly has strongly rejected the baseless statement of the Indian Army Chief alleging ...
The spokesperson emphasized that the Indian allegations of infiltration from Pakistan reflect a desperate attempt to divert international attention from the humanitarian nightmare in occupied Kashmir being perpetrated by Indian occupation forces.
- Shahid Afridi and family test negative for COVID-1908:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan rejects British media reports about exporting coronavirus08:18 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Khawaja Asif summoned by NAB in Sialkot housing society case08:07 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan decides against selling off PIA’s Roosevelt Hotel in New ...07:35 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020