Iran rules out possibility of new deal on its its nuclear and missile programs with major world powers
TEHRAN - Iran has ruled out the possibility of negotiating a new deal with major powers.
In a tweet, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that European partners have failed to fulfil their commitments under a 2015 nuclear pact.
E3's paralysis in fulfilling their obligations w/o US permission has been clear since May 2018.— Javad Zarif (@JZarif) September 23, 2019
Solution to this deficiency: mustering will to forge independent path—not parroting absurd US claims & requests INCONSISTENT with JCPOA.
No new deal before compliance w/ current one.
He said there will be no new deal before compliance with 2015 nuclear pact by the major powers.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019