Iran rules out possibility of new deal on its its nuclear and missile programs with major world powers
TEHRAN - Iran has ruled out the possibility of negotiating a new deal with major powers.
In a tweet, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that European partners have failed to fulfil their commitments under a 2015 nuclear pact.
E3's paralysis in fulfilling their obligations w/o US permission has been clear since May 2018.— Javad Zarif (@JZarif) September 23, 2019
Solution to this deficiency: mustering will to forge independent path—not parroting absurd US claims & requests INCONSISTENT with JCPOA.
No new deal before compliance w/ current one.
He said there will be no new deal before compliance with 2015 nuclear pact by the major powers.
- Kashmir will be free soon: PM Imran04:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020