Chinese trade delegation meets Chief Executive TDAP
Delegation was led by Mr. Zhang Xinbo, Assistant Professor Institute of Maritime Study. S M Muneer, Chief Executive, TDAP offered support in creating linkage between research institutes of both countries.
He also informed that trade related research can be beneficial for stakeholders of both countries and importance of research has also increased in the wake of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) which will be a real game changer for whole region. He also informed that in current year TDAP is participating in twenty two (22) exhibitions.
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021