Dar seeks Ramazan Package recommendations in 10 days
The Minister, in a statement, also directed that the recommendations of Special Ramazan Package be submitted to the Economic Coordination Committee within ten days.
Ishaq Dar said as per the previous practice, the new Special Ramazan package be given through Utility Stores. He said people will get essential commodities during Ramazan-ul-Mubarak on subsidised rates.
The Minister said the Government will ensure availability of essential commodities at Utility Stores outlets under the package.
- Indian man builds bomb, takes it to Police Station sending cops into ...04:23 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Irfan takes lead in senior section of PGF Qualifying School Golf 202104:06 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Three ruling party's, four opposition lawmakers banned from entering ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn slams Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar for disrespecting women03:15 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Meera demands justice after goons attack her family02:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021