Work on 12,620 MW power projects underway
These projects are being implemented by the Private Power and Infrastructure Board under the auspices of Ministry of Water and Power at various locations in the country.
According to details, these include nine local and imported coal based projects having electricity generation capacity of 9230 MW, five hydropower projects with power generation capacity of 1210 MW and two projects based on Regasified-LNG of 2180 MW.
On completion, these projects will help overcome power shortage in the country.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021