At least 6 dead after suicide blast in Kabul
According to Tolo News, the attack occurred at about 8am in Shash Darak area near Abdulhaq Squar targeting the office.
Interior ministry spokesman Najib Danish has confirmed death of six civilians in the attact, adding that three people were also injured.
The Interior Ministry’s spokesman, Nusrat Rahim has also confirmed the attack but he did not share further information regarding the casualties.
Following the attack, the forces have cordoned off the area and a search operation has been launched.
However, no group including the Taliban has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.
Last week, a group of Islamic State militants stormed an under construction building near training facility of the NDS in Afshar area in Kabul. Following the attack, a gunbattle erupted between security forces and attackers.
The assault came to an end after forces successfully killed two attackers. The Islamic State had claimed responsibility for the attack.
- US Ambassador Donald Blome says devastation caused by Pakistan floods ...11:50 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022