Come out to defeat anti-Pakistan forces through VOTES, COAS Bajwa urges nation
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa and his wife on Wednesday cast their votes in Rawalpindi, Inter-Services Public Relations reported.
In his message on the occasion, General Bajwa urged the nation to come out for casting their votes in order to defeat the anti-Pakistan forces.
He said, “We are target of inimical forces working against Pak. We’ve come a long way in our comprehensive national effort to fail them. We are united & steadfast to defeat them, and ‘TODAY’ through our ‘VOTES’. Please come out & vote undeterred”
COAS & his Mrs cast vote at Rwp.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) July 25, 2018
“We are target of inimical forces working against Pak. We’ve come a long way in our comprehensive national effort to fail them. We are united & steadfast to defeat them, and ‘TODAY’ through our ‘VOTES’. Please come out & vote undeterred”, COAS. pic.twitter.com/J9DjRVNUAQ
Pakistan is holding general elections today for which the polling procedure has started, with over 1,2000 candidates vying for 270 national and 570 provincial assembly seats.
Elections 2018 Live Results: PTI celebrates ... 03:00 PM | 25 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Final results of Pakistan's crucial and largest general elections are yet to be announced despite the ...
As many as 105.96 million people will be able to use their right to vote from 8 am till 6 pm without any formal break. Twenty-three percent of the total voters would be taking part in the exercise for the first time.
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020