India to get befitting response for aggression along border: COAS
RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) – Chief of the Army Staff General Raheel Sharif has said Pakistan will strongly respond to Indian aggression at the border, according to a press release issued by Inter-Services Public Relations.
The army chief, during his visit to the Sialkot working boundary, said the nation and the army were united against Indian violation of the ceasefire treaty. "Repeated incidents of firing at the border by Indian forces are not only affecting the ties between India and Pakistan, but are also a threat to peace in the region."
"These violations are aimed to divert Pakistan’s attention from the fight against terrorism," the army chief went on to say.
During his visit to the Sialkot working boundary, the army chief also visited the areas affected by Indian firing. On the occasion, he appreciated the Jawans protecting the border.
- Islamic scholars sign Afghan peace declaration in Makkah05:11 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes tax on mobile data usage, SMS05:07 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes 10% increase in salaries, pensions04:49 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Aamir Khan on top in PGF Qualifying Golf Event04:22 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Maya Ali all set to launch her clothing line02:27 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani singer wins International Music Against Child Labour award08:41 PM | 10 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021