NAB arrests official of ATC Rawalpindi in fraud case
As per reports, NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa initiated an inquiry against accused Chaudhry Masood Ahmad resident of Sheikh Pur Islamabad and others upon receipt of several complaints.
The accused in connivance with others portrayed himself as the owner of the land by making forged ownership documents and received huge amounts through his co-accused in the garb of the sale of such property.
It merits to mention here that NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has already arrested accused Mehtab Ali Qureshi S/o AftabIqbalQureshi, Bostan Khan S/o Fazaldad Khan, Syed Ijaz Hussain Shah S/o Shahzada Hussain Shah, Malik Habib s/o Malik Abdul, Adil Showkat s/o Raja Shawkat alias Adil Kayani alias Major Adil alias Adil Hussain Shah alias Adnan Ali Shah alias Raja Adeel of Rawalpindi in the instant case, against whom the reference is under trial in the Court.
The accused person will be produced before the Accountability Court for obtaining his physical custody. Any person who has any claims against above mentioned accused persons is requested to submit the claim with relevant documents to NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.-Online
- Pakistan hit by Covid vaccine shortage amid ‘lack of coordination, ...02:21 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- 'No jab, no job' – Sindh announces to fire public, private ...01:47 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Islamophobia rising in Canada as another 2 people held for ...01:18 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Quetta Gladiators take on Multan Sultans tonight12:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021