MPA Ghazan Khan, ex-MNA GG Jamal join PTI
ISLAMABAD – MPA Ghazan Khan and Ex-MNA G.G. Jamal called on Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday and announced to join Pakistan-e-Tehreek-e-Insaf.
They expressed full confidence in the leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan was also present in the meeting.
Chairman National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Lt. Gen. Muhammad Afzal also called on Prime Minister Imran Khan at PM Office on Friday.
Independent MPA-elect from PK-107 joins PTI 11:45 PM | 25 Jul, 2019
PESHAWAR - Muhammad Shafiq Sher Afridi, an independent MPA from Tribal District Khyber has announced joining the ruling ...
Chairman NDMA apprised the Prime Minister regarding the preparatory measures to guard against any emergency situation arising due to monsoon spell in the country.
- Pakistani police hunt PM Imran Khan's nephew over PIC attack11:41 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan to chair 63rd session of UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs09:54 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- TCM: Pakistani scientists successfully test first traditional Chinese ...09:22 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranked the world's best holiday destination for 202008:56 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran Khan meets Saudi crown prince on day-long visit08:39 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Brad Pitt addresses rumours regarding dating actress Alia Shawkat02:12 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Khuda Aur Mohabbat is coming again with season 301:59 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019