Chotu gang leaders sentenced to 298 years in prison
Rasool was awarded the sentence on Thursday for killing two policemen in 2011; the other gangsters who have been convicted by the court were identified as Sher Khan and Ghulam Rasool Kahu.
Ghulam Rasool Kahu was awarded 308 years in prison.
The court also imposed Rs200,000 fine on each of the convicts and ordered them to submit the fine.
The orders came months after at least 20 gangsters, including those affiliated with infamous Chotu gang, were awarded death sentence by the ATC Multan on charges of killing six policemen in Rajanpur.
Chotu gang members among 20 handed death sentence 08:05 PM | 12 Mar, 2019
MULTAN - An anti-terrorism court on Tuesday awarded death sentence on 18 counts to 20 gangsters including members of ...
The police teams, however, came under attack from the criminals, in which six policemen were martyred and another eight were injured. Twenty-four other policemen were taken hostage by these gangsters. However, they were released by the criminals after nine days, court officials told APP.
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021