Chotu gang leaders sentenced to 298 years in prison
Rasool was awarded the sentence on Thursday for killing two policemen in 2011; the other gangsters who have been convicted by the court were identified as Sher Khan and Ghulam Rasool Kahu.
Ghulam Rasool Kahu was awarded 308 years in prison.
The court also imposed Rs200,000 fine on each of the convicts and ordered them to submit the fine.
The orders came months after at least 20 gangsters, including those affiliated with infamous Chotu gang, were awarded death sentence by the ATC Multan on charges of killing six policemen in Rajanpur.
Chotu gang members among 20 handed death sentence 08:05 PM | 12 Mar, 2019
MULTAN - An anti-terrorism court on Tuesday awarded death sentence on 18 counts to 20 gangsters including members of ...
The police teams, however, came under attack from the criminals, in which six policemen were martyred and another eight were injured. Twenty-four other policemen were taken hostage by these gangsters. However, they were released by the criminals after nine days, court officials told APP.
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Aqeel and Sarah win Shehryar Malik Memorial Tennis titles06:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021