Switzerland adopts dispatch on double taxation agreement with Pakistan
The DTA was signed in March. According to the Swiss Federal Council, the agreement makes a number of improvements to the previous DTA, including on the taxation of service fees and capital gains from the disposal of a shareholding of more than 20 percent of the capital of a company.
The new agreement also contains an anti-abuse clause for the prevention of unwarranted claims of treaty benefits, and an arbitration clause designed to increase legal certainty for taxpayers.
In addition, there is an administrative assistance clause, which is in line with the current international standard for the exchange of information upon request.
- Watch: Russian President Putin smashes 8 goals in ice hockey match11:36 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Israeli attacks on Palestinians, Al-Aqsa Mosque10:50 PM | 11 May, 2021
- India’s official website claims Jammu & Kashmir is 'predominantly ...10:28 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Babar Azam among Pakistani cricketers all prayers for the people of ...10:09 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Falak Shabir is taking care of wife Sarah Khan's pregnancy cravings08:24 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Malala slammed for skipping 'Israel' in statement on Palestine attacks04:47 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021