PM Imran to lay foundation stone of Baba Guru Nanak University on Monday
LAHORE - Prime Minister Imran Khan will lay the foundation stone of Baba Guru Nanak University at Nankana Sahib on Monday.
In a statement, Interior Minister Ijaz Shah said this will be the first university of its kind in which focus will be laid on Punjabi and Khalsa languages.
He said the university equipped with latest facilities will be made the best example of interfaith harmony, cultural development and professional training, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The University will also work to promote religious tourism in the country, besides serving as a community centre for Sikh community-based in Pakistan and abroad.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019