PM Imran to lay foundation stone of Baba Guru Nanak University on Monday
LAHORE - Prime Minister Imran Khan will lay the foundation stone of Baba Guru Nanak University at Nankana Sahib on Monday.
In a statement, Interior Minister Ijaz Shah said this will be the first university of its kind in which focus will be laid on Punjabi and Khalsa languages.
He said the university equipped with latest facilities will be made the best example of interfaith harmony, cultural development and professional training, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The University will also work to promote religious tourism in the country, besides serving as a community centre for Sikh community-based in Pakistan and abroad.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020