Fresh wave of anti-Govt protests claims at least 40 lives in Iraq
BAGHDAD - At least 40 people have been killed in Iraq amid a fresh wave of anti-government protests.
According to media reports, more than 20 of the victims were killed while trying to storm the militia groups and the government offices.
Baghdad and other Iraq’s regions have been facing anti-government protests as protesters are demanding more jobs, better public services and an end to corruption.
Iraqi PM calls for dialogue amid deadly anti-govt ... 11:01 AM | 4 Oct, 2019
BAGHDAD - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has called for dialogue after a third consecutive day of deadly ...
About 2,000 people were also wounded in the protests across the country so far in the deadly anti-Govt protests.
- Rain, wind-thundershowers expected in most parts of Pakistan10:26 AM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Rain, wind thundershowers forecast for most parts of Pakistan10:10 AM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 232,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,759 confirmed dead09:56 AM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Karachi's Baldia factory was torched over non-payment of Rs200mn as ...09:46 AM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Esra Bilgiç may become Peshawar Zalmi's brand ambassador02:39 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020