Pakistan, Switzerland agree to enhance bilateral cooperation on sidelines of UNGA
The two leaders met on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the UN General Assembly taking place in New York.
An official statement said they discussed a wide range of regional and bilateral issues of mutual interest and expressed satisfaction on the current state of relations.
The two foreign ministers agreed to celebrate the upcoming 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries in a befitting manner.
He emphasized the need to increase bilateral trade, encourage investment, promote education, augment business linkages and facilitate people to people contacts.
The two foreign ministers agreed to enhance bilateral cooperation in all areas, including political, trade and economic, defence and security, cultural and educational relations, the statement added.
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Priyantha’s body to reach Sri Lanka on Monday, ...11:27 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Nation remembers war hero Major Akram on 50th martyrdom anniversary10:53 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- M-Tag made mandatory for all vehicles on M2 motorway10:26 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PML-N, PPP lock horns as polling begins for NA-133 by-election09:51 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's wedding 'confirmed'11:26 PM | 4 Dec, 2021