Pakistan, Switzerland agree to enhance bilateral cooperation on sidelines of UNGA
The two leaders met on the sidelines of the 73rd session of the UN General Assembly taking place in New York.
An official statement said they discussed a wide range of regional and bilateral issues of mutual interest and expressed satisfaction on the current state of relations.
The two foreign ministers agreed to celebrate the upcoming 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries in a befitting manner.
He emphasized the need to increase bilateral trade, encourage investment, promote education, augment business linkages and facilitate people to people contacts.
The two foreign ministers agreed to enhance bilateral cooperation in all areas, including political, trade and economic, defence and security, cultural and educational relations, the statement added.
- Pakistan's President House certified as world’s first presidency to ...10:26 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021