President Alvi's plot sold by land mafia through China-cutting in Karachi
A 400 square yard plot located in Gulistan-e-Johar was bought by Alvi for Rs50,000 in 1978 and the same was also declared by him in assets details submitted to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).
According to local media, a group of land grabbers occupied the plot and later sold it illegally. Later, the President approached the KDA, alleging that the illegal occupants with the assistance of the KDA officials sold the plot by changing its number secretly.
The plot was sold through china-cutting, an illegal way of carving out smaller plots from the large ones in order to sell them to people.
Arif Alvi, according to private news channel, also confirmed the news and stated that numbers of other citizers were also affected by the land mafia.
- India deploys additional troops, modern Howitzers in occupied Kashmir ...01:41 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Indian air force jet crashes in Madhya Pradesh, pilot injured12:38 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- High alert sounded in Lahore as TLP stages sit-in for Saad Rizvi’s ...11:35 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat slammed for indecent remarks about Madam Noor Jahan05:02 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021