Haier launches 'Discount that Counts' offer for everyone
Using the latest technology, Haier FD Inverter Refrigerators come with antibacterial UV technology which keeps the food fresh for longer, cools 30% faster and saves 60% energy.
Having become a reliable and popular brand in the market, on September 24th, 2019, Haier launched a ‘Discount That Counts’ campaign offering discount vouchers to everyone. This offer has created quite a stir of excitement among customers. The best thing about the offer is that you don’t have to be lucky to win these discounts because these are for everyone. With Haier’s ‘Discount that Counts’ offer, everyone gets to win.
Availing this discount offer is easy. All you need to do is scan the QR code, provided in the Haier flyers and ads or log on to www.haier.com/pk and fill out your details including; name, phone number and CNIC. Once the details have been filled out, it automatically generates a discount voucher upto Rs. 5,000. This voucher can be redeemed at any Haier authorized dealership in Lahore for purchasing of any model of Haier Refrigerators. One CNIC can generate only one discount voucher and can only be availed within seven days of generation.
If you have been thinking of getting a new refrigerator, this is the time to grab the best deal in town.
Haier is a technologically advanced and innovative company, improving the lives of its consumers not just through creation of smart appliances but with deals that blow your mind.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021