All the details of Hamza Ali Abbasi and Naimal Khawar's Walima reception
ISLAMABAD - Pakistani popular TV star Hamza Ali Abbasi and TV actress Naimal Khawar Khan, hosted their valima reception on Monday evening (Yesterday).
The bride Naimal donned a white gown with silver embroidery on it designed by SFK Bridals which is being run by the acclaimed actor Fawad Khan's wife. She paired her dress with matching silver jewellery and minimal natural look makeup.
The groom Hamza Ali Abbasi ditched the old school three-piece-suit and opted for a plain black Shalwar Kameez with a matching waistcoat.
The pictures from the ceremony were shared on Instagram by photographer Maha Wajahat Khan. The reception was attended by family, friends and numerous well-known celebrities and politicians.
Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, renowned singer Atif Aslam, and actor Vasay Chaudhary attended it too.
Earlier on August 21, Abbasi had confirmed that he is tying the knot with the Anaa starlet.
The announcement was made public after a post of the couple's wedding card circulated on social media and stated that the two are tying the knot on Sunday, August 25. Abbasi had taken to Twitter to say: “Yup, it’s true.”
The actor, who recently returned from Hajj, had also expressed “massive respect” for Naimal for being okay with a bald groom.
Here, wishing a happy and blessed life ahead to the newlyweds!
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020