Is Mohsin Abbas Haider going to marry Nazish Jahangir?
LAHORE - Pakistani TV star Mohsin Abbas Haider is reportedly going to tie the knot with Nazish Jahangir. Nazish is the same woman with whom Mohsin’s wife, Fatima, had accused of having an affair.
Mohsin proceeded to like Nazish’s comments fueling rise to speculations that the two may indeed be tying the knot.
In a shocking post on social media on July 21, Mohsin’s wife, Fatema Sohail, had come forward with accusations of cheating and domestic abuse against the actor-singer. Fatema alleged that in November 2018, she caught Mohsin cheating on her and when she confronted him, “instead of being embarrassed he started beating” her even though she was pregnant at that time.
Luckily her child survived and Fatema said that she moved past the incident for the sake of her child. She continued that her childbirth was a complicated process but Mohsin never supported her and was instead, busy having an affair with an emerging model.
At that time, Nazish had denied all the allegations and said that was being unnecessarily dragged into the couple’s marital issues. She said that the entire episode left her mentally shattered and she has no idea why Fatema dragged into this, especially because she considered Fatema to be a friend and well-wisher.
Mohsin and Fatema tied the knot in 2015. Their son Haider was born earlier this year in May.
Stay tuned for more updates and news to Daily Pakistan Global.
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- FO dismisses back channel diplomacy with India09:23 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020