Indians want to boycott McDonald's for serving halal meat
Indians have stated that a trademark that cannot respect the sentiments of the larger community deserves to be banned.
A question on Twitter resulted in this outburst.
Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's India. We truly appreciate this opportunity to respond to your comments.— McDonald's India (@mcdonaldsindia) August 22, 2019
The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP certified. (1/2)
All our restaurants have HALAL certificates. You can ask the respective restaurant Managers to show you the certificate for your satisfaction and confirmation. (2/2)— McDonald's India (@mcdonaldsindia) August 22, 2019
They think halal meat promotion is basically terrorism! Urm, okay.
Halal promotes & Supports Terrorism. Do u agree?#BoycottMcDonalds— Shailendra शैलेन्द्र प्रताप 🇮🇳 (@shailen_pratap) August 23, 2019
Thank you for showing as mirror from Today we will Boycott @McDonalds— Hitesh meghani (@Hiteshmeghani5) August 25, 2019
We boycott now on— The-One (@MKLDhawan) August 26, 2019
This joke is the best though!
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC flimsy attempt to put pressure on govt: Shibli04:01 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020