Indians want to boycott McDonald's for serving halal meat
McDonald's seems to have landed itself into a whole lot of a tough situation. Muslims will always endorse halal meet, however, India seems to be against the idea. McDonald's declared how their meet is halal and is now receiving severe backlash.
Indians have stated that a trademark that cannot respect the sentiments of the larger community deserves to be banned.
A question on Twitter resulted in this outburst.
Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's India. We truly appreciate this opportunity to respond to your comments.— McDonald's India (@mcdonaldsindia) August 22, 2019
The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP certified. (1/2)
All our restaurants have HALAL certificates. You can ask the respective restaurant Managers to show you the certificate for your satisfaction and confirmation. (2/2)— McDonald's India (@mcdonaldsindia) August 22, 2019
They think halal meat promotion is basically terrorism! Urm, okay.
Halal promotes & Supports Terrorism. Do u agree?#BoycottMcDonalds— Shailendra शैलेन्द्र प्रताप 🇮🇳 (@shailen_pratap) August 23, 2019
Thank you for showing as mirror from Today we will Boycott @McDonalds— Hitesh meghani (@Hiteshmeghani5) August 25, 2019
We boycott now on— The-One (@MKLDhawan) August 26, 2019
This joke is the best though!
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020