Dr Ishratul Ibad is world's 3rd longest serving governor now
Doctor, who is Pakistan's longest serving governor now, took over the position on December 27, 2002 as youngest and 31st Sindh Governor.
According to a statement of Governor's Office Ibad have been representing federation in Sindh to the best of his intellect. He also played key role in resolving several conflicts in last decade.
Ishratul Ibad was one of the persons who took all necessary steps for release of Pakistanis detained by Somali pirates.
He was also conferred with Nishan-e-Imtiaz for his services as Sindh Governor.
- Pakistan looks forward to enhance ties with Europe Union, says COAS ...09:20 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Rawalpindi Ring Road scandal: Zulfi Bukhari resigns as PM Imran’s ...08:28 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan likely to increase petroleum prices after Ramadan relief08:23 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian forces kill two more youth in occupied Kashmir07:54 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan's FM Qureshi to lead Muslim countries' delegation to New ...07:26 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021