'15,000 teachers, 1200 doctors to be appointed in KP soon'
Addressing a public gathering in Kohat, he said that after the induction of new staff, including teachers and doctors, social services would improve in the province.
He lamented the previous provincial government's policy of intentionally keeping KP backwards and deprived to meet certain ulterior motives, adding that the PTI-led provincial government had addressed many of the peoples' issues by undertaking reforms.
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021