CM Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah resigns
According to media reports, Shah presented his resignation to Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan. After accepting Qaim's resignation, the Governor also dissolved the Sindh cabinet, which will be re-constituted after the new chief minister is sworn in.
The nomination papers for the CM's election are to be submitted on July 28 from 9 am to 4 pm. The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has decided to field Khurram Sher Zaman as a candidate for the CM post while MQM will hold an important meeting tomorrow (Thursday) to take a decision in this regard.
Opposition leader, Syed Khursheed Shah said that it was the democratic right of every political party to field its own candidate.
The poll for the new chief minister will be held on July 29, after which the chief minister will be sworn in.
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:00 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer declared ‘physically and mentally ...08:20 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021