CM Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah resigns
According to media reports, Shah presented his resignation to Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan. After accepting Qaim's resignation, the Governor also dissolved the Sindh cabinet, which will be re-constituted after the new chief minister is sworn in.
The nomination papers for the CM's election are to be submitted on July 28 from 9 am to 4 pm. The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has decided to field Khurram Sher Zaman as a candidate for the CM post while MQM will hold an important meeting tomorrow (Thursday) to take a decision in this regard.
Opposition leader, Syed Khursheed Shah said that it was the democratic right of every political party to field its own candidate.
The poll for the new chief minister will be held on July 29, after which the chief minister will be sworn in.
- PTI leaders react to Imran Khan’s audio leak about US cypher02:30 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- US Ambassador Donald Blome attends flag-lowering ceremony at Wagah ...02:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- JS Bank holds medical camps and food distribution in flood affected ...01:32 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Anil Kapoor sends birthday wishes to Pakistani fashion designer08:52 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan groove to 'Alcoholiya'11:32 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022