CM Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah resigns
According to media reports, Shah presented his resignation to Governor Sindh Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan. After accepting Qaim's resignation, the Governor also dissolved the Sindh cabinet, which will be re-constituted after the new chief minister is sworn in.
The nomination papers for the CM's election are to be submitted on July 28 from 9 am to 4 pm. The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf has decided to field Khurram Sher Zaman as a candidate for the CM post while MQM will hold an important meeting tomorrow (Thursday) to take a decision in this regard.
Opposition leader, Syed Khursheed Shah said that it was the democratic right of every political party to field its own candidate.
The poll for the new chief minister will be held on July 29, after which the chief minister will be sworn in.
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan win silver at Asian Taekwondo Poomsae Championship06:57 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- FIA summons Shehbaz Sharif in money laundering, sugar mills cases06:35 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021