Now buy China's cheapest car as firm wants to set up auto unit in Pakistan
During the meeting, the delegation expressed a keen interest in setting up an automobile manufacturing unit in Punjab.
The minister welcomed the proposal and said the Punjab government had set up a number of industrial zones in the province with tax exemptions to encourage investment, particularly Chinese investment since both countries had a remarkable opportunity for economic, industrial and business growth under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Matters of bilateral interest were also discussed during the meeting, along with mutual promotion in different sectors including automobile, infrastructure development, agriculture, livestock, energy and trade.
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer declared ‘physically and mentally ...08:20 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021