Now buy China's cheapest car as firm wants to set up auto unit in Pakistan
During the meeting, the delegation expressed a keen interest in setting up an automobile manufacturing unit in Punjab.
The minister welcomed the proposal and said the Punjab government had set up a number of industrial zones in the province with tax exemptions to encourage investment, particularly Chinese investment since both countries had a remarkable opportunity for economic, industrial and business growth under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Matters of bilateral interest were also discussed during the meeting, along with mutual promotion in different sectors including automobile, infrastructure development, agriculture, livestock, energy and trade.
- PTI leaders react to Imran Khan’s audio leak about US cipher02:30 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- US Ambassador Donald Blome attends flag-lowering ceremony at Wagah ...02:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- JS Bank holds medical camps and food distribution in flood affected ...01:32 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Mawra Hocane celebrates her birthday with a fun-filled video12:28 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Anil Kapoor sends birthday wishes to Pakistani fashion designer08:52 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022