Now buy China's cheapest car as firm wants to set up auto unit in Pakistan
During the meeting, the delegation expressed a keen interest in setting up an automobile manufacturing unit in Punjab.
The minister welcomed the proposal and said the Punjab government had set up a number of industrial zones in the province with tax exemptions to encourage investment, particularly Chinese investment since both countries had a remarkable opportunity for economic, industrial and business growth under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Matters of bilateral interest were also discussed during the meeting, along with mutual promotion in different sectors including automobile, infrastructure development, agriculture, livestock, energy and trade.
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021: Karachi Kings beat Quetta Gladiators to make it to play-offs11:36 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Primary schools in Sindh to open from Monday09:17 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Multan ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021