Telenor ranked 'Most Socially Devoted Brand'
SocialBakers monitored a large number of businesses operating in Pakistan and around the world, including telecom services providers, to determine the rate and time of responses to queries posted by users via Facebook pages of the businesses during June 2017.
Being a leading digital company in the country, Telenor Pakistan has an active presence in the social media sphere, where it interacts directly with its users to get their feedback and resolve queries regarding its products and services.
Commenting on the development, CMO Telenor Pakistan Bilal Kazmi said: “It is reassuring to be ranked again as the most socially devoted brand; it endorses our claim to be customer-centric in both our approach and business policy. We are embracing a comprehensive transformation from a telecom provider to a digital services provider and as the flag bearer of the digital revolution in the country, these milestones strengthen our resolve.”
Telenor Pakistan’s youth centric brand djuice has also been ranked the most
socially devoted telecom brand in 2012 and 2014 by SocialBakers.(PR)
- UAE allows residents stranded in six countries including Pakistan to ...05:31 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Govt mulls over generating revenue by renting PM house for events04:41 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's leaked dance video goes viral03:36 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021