Emirates offers bonus baggage for Pakistani passengers
The economy class passengers travelling to Dubai this summer can now avail 40 to 45 kg free baggage excess on UAE’s national flag carrier.
Others countries to avail this facility are Philippines, China, Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, and Algeria.
The bonus baggage, which adds up to ten kilos to the standard baggage, can be availed of until July 31 and is valid for trips until December 13 this year.
Earlier, Emirates only allowed economy ticket holders to take up to 35kg of luggage.
Emirates to launch first ever A380 flights in ... 07:01 PM | 13 Jun, 2018
ISLAMABAD – Dubai’s national airline Emirates is going to launch Pakistan’s first ever Airbus-A380 flights from ...
The airline is also set to use the world's largest airplane - Airbus A380 - for Dubai-Pakistan flights from July 10, 2018,
- Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza released from Lahore jail on parole04:23 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar Bhutto and Mehmood Chaudhry to get engaged today11:06 AM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020