President Mamnoon Hussain gets huge raise in salary
ISLAMABAD - Whether the recent budget for next fiscal year 2017-18 will give relief to common people or not, but President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain has gotten huge raise in salary.
The pay of the president has been raised from Rs1 million to Rs1.6 million after an increase of Rs 6000,000 allowance per month.
According to documents, the government has allocated Rs 959.6 million for Presidency, Rs 653.3 million for salaries and allowances of employees, besides setting aside Rs 20 million for decoration of the Presidency.
In the budget, Rs1 million has been allocated for President discretionary fund, Rs 41.3 million for gardens of, Rs 39.7 million for vehicles, Rs 21.2 million for dispensary, while Rs 13.2 million has been set aside for foreign tours of the president.
- Man attempts to throw eggs at Sheikh Rasheed in Sargodha01:27 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- US peace envoy Khalilzad updates Pakistan's FM Qureshi about talks ...08:46 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Lawyers' vandalism causes damage of Rs70 million to cardiology ...07:22 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran felicitates UK's Boris Johnson over resounding election ...06:46 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Matrix 4 to clash with John Wick 4 as both films get same release date04:33 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Faysal Quraishi raises Rs 3 million for charity01:56 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019