ECC announces zero gas load shedding during winter
According to a communique issued on Tuesday, the decision to provide relief to the public was made after the secretary for the Petroleum Division presented the winter gas load management plan during a meeting of the committee.
"ECC allowed SNGPL [Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited] to utilise RLNG in the system for consumption by domestic and commercial consumers, to manage the load," stated the press release.
With the advent of winter, Gas load-shedding affects domestic as well as commercial consumers across Pakistan. The authorities try hard to cope up with the crisis but they considerably fail in their efforts.
Tandoors To Bag Relief
The committee also decided that a recent increase in gas prices will not be applicable on tandoors, allowing the owners to continue with the previously applicable rates.
The decision was taken considering the concerns that the increase in gas prices consequently led to increase in the prices of tandoori naan and roti.
The participants also decided to allow the Power Division to raise Rs38 billion through Islamic financing.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-21-Updated ...09:36 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports 5,499 new cases, 148 deaths amid Covid-19 surge09:09 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 April 202108:35 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021