Coca Cola to invest $200m in Pakistan
The investment plan was confirmed by the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf as a delegation of the company called on Prime Minister Imran Khan and discussed matters of mutual interest.
During the meeting, the premier expressed that foreign investment in the country will create more job opportunities and will promote industrialization and will result in more revenue collections.
اسلام آباد:وزیراعظم عمران خان سے کوکاکولا ترکی کے وفد کی ملاقات pic.twitter.com/PcEkWTDY7O— PTV News (@PTVNewsOfficial) November 27, 2018
The Prime Minister assured the delegation of his Government’s complete support and cooperation asserting that the Government will facilitate and extend support to those intending to invest in the country.
The incumbent regime is striving hard to bring in investment in the country to deliver on its promises of providing 10 million jobs to the youth over a period of five years.
Meanwhile, Finance Minister Asad Umar expressed that Suzuki was also mulling over investing $450 m to expand car production in Pakistan.
Excellent day from a foreign investment perspective. Global Chairman suzuki motors visited & expressed interest in investing 450 million$ to expand car production in Pak & worlds biggest energy company Exxon mobil re opened there office in Pak 27 years after leaving the country— Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) November 27, 2018
He also confirmed that Exxon mobil would also open its office in the country after 27 years.
Prime Minister Imran Khan had urged Chinese businessmen to explore investment opportunities in diverse socio-economic sectors of Pakistan during his recent visit.
He had made this call during separate meetings with heads of major Chinese business groups in Beijing, including Chairman China Rainbow International Investment Company Li Dacan, President China Gezhouba Group Lyu Zexiang.
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi reach career-best ODI rankings04:51 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Overwhelming response recorded for Zameen Quadrangle as sales commence04:30 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021