Coca Cola to invest $200m in Pakistan
The investment plan was confirmed by the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf as a delegation of the company called on Prime Minister Imran Khan and discussed matters of mutual interest.
During the meeting, the premier expressed that foreign investment in the country will create more job opportunities and will promote industrialization and will result in more revenue collections.
اسلام آباد:وزیراعظم عمران خان سے کوکاکولا ترکی کے وفد کی ملاقات pic.twitter.com/PcEkWTDY7O— PTV News (@PTVNewsOfficial) November 27, 2018
The Prime Minister assured the delegation of his Government’s complete support and cooperation asserting that the Government will facilitate and extend support to those intending to invest in the country.
The incumbent regime is striving hard to bring in investment in the country to deliver on its promises of providing 10 million jobs to the youth over a period of five years.
Meanwhile, Finance Minister Asad Umar expressed that Suzuki was also mulling over investing $450 m to expand car production in Pakistan.
Excellent day from a foreign investment perspective. Global Chairman suzuki motors visited & expressed interest in investing 450 million$ to expand car production in Pak & worlds biggest energy company Exxon mobil re opened there office in Pak 27 years after leaving the country— Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) November 27, 2018
He also confirmed that Exxon mobil would also open its office in the country after 27 years.
Prime Minister Imran Khan had urged Chinese businessmen to explore investment opportunities in diverse socio-economic sectors of Pakistan during his recent visit.
He had made this call during separate meetings with heads of major Chinese business groups in Beijing, including Chairman China Rainbow International Investment Company Li Dacan, President China Gezhouba Group Lyu Zexiang.
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bilawal visits Hamza and Chaudhary Brothers in Lahore07:06 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021