Coca Cola to invest $200m in Pakistan
The investment plan was confirmed by the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf as a delegation of the company called on Prime Minister Imran Khan and discussed matters of mutual interest.
During the meeting, the premier expressed that foreign investment in the country will create more job opportunities and will promote industrialization and will result in more revenue collections.
اسلام آباد:وزیراعظم عمران خان سے کوکاکولا ترکی کے وفد کی ملاقات pic.twitter.com/PcEkWTDY7O— PTV News (@PTVNewsOfficial) November 27, 2018
The Prime Minister assured the delegation of his Government’s complete support and cooperation asserting that the Government will facilitate and extend support to those intending to invest in the country.
The incumbent regime is striving hard to bring in investment in the country to deliver on its promises of providing 10 million jobs to the youth over a period of five years.
Meanwhile, Finance Minister Asad Umar expressed that Suzuki was also mulling over investing $450 m to expand car production in Pakistan.
Excellent day from a foreign investment perspective. Global Chairman suzuki motors visited & expressed interest in investing 450 million$ to expand car production in Pak & worlds biggest energy company Exxon mobil re opened there office in Pak 27 years after leaving the country— Asad Umar (@Asad_Umar) November 27, 2018
He also confirmed that Exxon mobil would also open its office in the country after 27 years.
Prime Minister Imran Khan had urged Chinese businessmen to explore investment opportunities in diverse socio-economic sectors of Pakistan during his recent visit.
He had made this call during separate meetings with heads of major Chinese business groups in Beijing, including Chairman China Rainbow International Investment Company Li Dacan, President China Gezhouba Group Lyu Zexiang.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021