Pakistan lodges protest over burglary at high commission in Dhaka
A few days ago, unidentified burglars broke into the consular section of the Pakistan High Commission in Dhaka and had stolen some computers, according to Foreign Office spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal.
The FO, in a statement released by its spokesperson today, expressed "grave concern" over the incident, as the high commission building is located in a "highly secure diplomatic area" that is not easy to penetrate.
The spokesman said the matter was immediately reported to Bangladesh’s police and an FIR was lodged. Bangladesh Foreign office was also informed and strengthened security was requested.
The FO urged Dhaka to hold a "thorough investigation, share a detailed report with us and bring the culprits to justice".
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021