Pakistan lodges protest over burglary at high commission in Dhaka
A few days ago, unidentified burglars broke into the consular section of the Pakistan High Commission in Dhaka and had stolen some computers, according to Foreign Office spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal.
The FO, in a statement released by its spokesperson today, expressed "grave concern" over the incident, as the high commission building is located in a "highly secure diplomatic area" that is not easy to penetrate.
The spokesman said the matter was immediately reported to Bangladesh’s police and an FIR was lodged. Bangladesh Foreign office was also informed and strengthened security was requested.
The FO urged Dhaka to hold a "thorough investigation, share a detailed report with us and bring the culprits to justice".
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi reach career-best ODI rankings04:51 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021